Take all the hassle out of finding low-cost Grand Rapids airport parking. Getting long and short-term GRR parking in advance saves time, money and brings peace of mind. (Note: The url links on this page will open in new tabs for easy reference)
Only need the essentials?
Click the below to locate cheap Grand Rapids airport parking rates. Book parking or transports directly using any of these links:
- GRR offsite parking facilities are usually cheaper*
*Save an extra $5 with the promo code HELPER5
- Check out hotels with free parking nearby GRR **
**Use our discount code HELPER15 to get 15% off deposit
- Explore Groupon for transportation or parking coupons
- Get a quote on 2 one-way GRR rental cars
Read on for our guide to Grand Rapids airport parking pointers, compare prices and options, then secure your parking place before travel day! this is your chance to get rid of the added travel expense of pricey last minute parking as you sprinit from the crowded parking garage to your terminal. Get smarter options for the savvy traveler below.
Browse and Select the perfect off-site Grand Rapids Airport parking provider for a bargain
- Save up to a whopping 70% vs. on-site Grand Rapids airport parking for the best price around
- Provides the major convenience of reserving your spot in advance
- Complimentary shuttle trip right to and from the terminal of your choice at Grand Rapids airport
- Security for travelers and their automobile is a top priority with parking facilities closely watched continuously
- Range of parking lot partners and options for long-term and short-term parking, allowing for more flexible scheduling capabilities
- Several businesses make available covered parking and luxury add-ons like car detailing, etc.
Check out the best options at local area GRR off-airport lots with this site we love*
*If you decide to book an off-airport lot, use coupon code HELPER5 at checkout to save an extra $5!
Here's a list of preferred GRR parking operators you can reserve
- DoubleTree Grand Rapids Airport Parking
- Clarion Inn and Suites Airport Parking
Look for hotels near the Grand Rapids airport that promote free long term parking packages
- For longer trips, this is the way to go, it can be cheaper than GRR economy parking
- Perfect for travelers who need a hotel room at the beginning or end of their trip
- A wonderful option for passengers taking a red-eye flight
- Assurance of a spot to park your car
- Choose from many Grand Rapids airport hotels that agree to give you the most competitive price
- Simply get on the hotel’s Grand Rapids airport shuttle that will take you right to your terminal for free
- You’ll be able to rest easy knowing the hotel parking lots are monitored at all times
Compare hotels that include free parking in Grand Rapids by visiting this easy-to-use website**
**If a hotel option makes sense for you, use our coupon HELPER15 to get 15% off the deposit!
This is an example list of participating hotels that offer free parking
- EconoLodge Inn and Suites
- Clarion Inn & Suites Airport
- Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Rapids – Airport
Seek out a GRR airport parking coupon or alternative transportation on Groupon
- Parking discounts are available that can save 50% or more
- Range of unique solutions for pricey GRR airport parking fees like promo codes for shuttles, limos, and more
- Likewise, a terrific way to get a deal on activities and restaurants to use in the city you’re traveling to (think dining, metro area guided tours, golf courses, health clubs, live shows and/or sporting events)
- With respect to the time of year, you’ll find the volume of parking promotions may fluctuate
Browse GRR Groupon coupons and parking deals here
Look for local airport parking discounts and remember to try deals at your trip location!
Try this rental car method to do away with GRR parking costs
Use these simple guidelines:
- Research the best bargain on a car rental price comparison site and book from a nearby facility in your local area to the airport
- Reserve a rental car in your local area, drive it to your airport and return it to the onsite rental car company prior to your trip. Once you return from your trip, do the same process in reverse. No long term parking necessary!
Benefits of this tactic:
- Gets rid of the need for looking for GRR overnight parking
- No wondering about the security of your personal vehicle at the GRR remote parking lots
- If your house is a good distance from your airport or you’ll be gone for a long time, this technique can work particularly well for saving money. Moreover, there’s no wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Able to reserve without using a charge card
- Should your travel itineraries get altered, it’s painless to cancel your reservations
Try a quote for 2 one-way GRR car rentals here
It only takes minutes to compare car rental quotes to parking & see if this alternative is viable!
Common Grand Rapids airport questions answered
What’s the Grand Rapids airport address?
Grand Rapids airport is located at 5500 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
What is the phone number for Grand Rapids airport?
(616) 233-6000 is listed as the GRR airport’s main telephone number.
What’s the Grand Rapids official airport code?
The official Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford International Airport web-site is the best place to confirm the up-to-date GRR parking rates for short-term and extended stay parking. They do offer a GRR parking calculator with the disclaimer that it will only provide an estimated cost.
Be mindful that airports will not always offer an online portal to look up the exact capacity status for their parking lots, this means you run the risk of showing up at the airport, traveling around and around (stressful!) only to learn the affordable parking facilities are totally full. With your departure time at hand, you will have no alternative except to pull in one of the closer parking garages with a more expensive price tag.
Are there any (GRR) Grand Rapids airport parking coupons offered?
You can save more cash on Grand Rapids airport parking rates by using a promotion code on our Top Travel Deals resource. Remember to have a look at the additional deals we have put together for complementary travel items and services such as airfare, hotels, and car rentals.
How can I locate a most up-to-date Grand Rapids airport terminal map?
This is a direct link to the official Gerald R Ford airport map, also called the terminal map.
Where do I get directions to Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford International Airport?
Planning directions to GRR on your cell phone before your travel day is the most efficient idea for ensuring an easy trip to the airport. Click this Google map link, which already has the airport address populated. Simply view “directions” from the left sidebar and enter in your starting position. Google will select the quickest route to get to the airport, taking into consideration traffic troubles and other factors.
Gerald R Ford International Airport – Grand Rapids, MI map
Additional travel info from around the Grand Rapids area
- Top things to do in Grand Rapids
- 10-day weather projection for Grand Rapids airport local area
- Grand Rapids airport local traffic outlook
How do you establish which airport parking method is better for your trip?
Our detailed Airport Parking 101 blogposts are readily available to help travelers make a decision which airport parking opportunity is most cost-effective. Composed in a style that’s easy-to-digest, these outlines define the major benefits of each frugal parking technique we showcase. Learn how painless it can be to save some money on airport parking anytime you book a flight!
- Great reasons why it’s popular to pre-book with an off-site airport parking vendor
- Discover the advantages of choosing hotel free parking packages rather than parking at the airport
- Smart reasons to reserve a shuttle company to get around parking your car at the airport
- Here’s the smart tips to take advantage of savings using Groupon airport parking coupons
- The reasons two separate one-way car rentals just might be a smart opportunity to conserve cash for your trip