Determining the best way to locate affordable Tucson Airport parking rates can sometimes be a rather difficult job. AirportParkingHelper.com was designed to make it a lot easier for you. We consider the things that are essential to airline travelers and make it our mission to help you find simple ways to save big on long-term TUS Airport parking. (Note: All links listed here open in a new tab for easy comparisons)
Need resources quickly? Use one of these quick and easy alternatives to find cheap Tucson airport parking rates. Use these links and pre-book now:
- TUS off-site parking operators are generally cheaper*
*Use the discount code HELPER5 to save an extra $5!
- Find free parking at hotels near TUS airport **
**Use our HELPER15 coupon code to get 15% off deposit
- Use a Tucson airport shuttle instead of parking
- Groupon many times has parking bundles offered
- Explore inexpensive rental cars to and from TUS airport
- Research the lowest priced parking at the airport
Have questions about which approach is best for you? Keep reading for more information on these top tips and cost-effective TUS parking techniques. We make finding low priced long term Tucson airport parking uncomplicated and stress-free.
Check out cheaper parking at TUS airport using privately owned off site lots
- Usually the least expensive when compared to parking fees at TUS which can equate to a big savings
- Lets you book a space for parking that’s guaranteed prior to traveling
- Free ride via shuttle right to and from your airline’s terminal at Tucson airport
- Security for you and your car is a top priority with many parking facilities supervised at all times
- Variety of economical services for short term and long term TUS parking
- Often times businesses allow the choice of covered parking as well as other specials
- There is no cost for canceling a parking space
|Parking Lot||Parking Type||Distance To TUS|
Park N Fly Parking
Quick Park Quick Shuttle – Lot 1
|Covered, Uncovered||0.6 mi|
Quick Park Quick Shuttle – Lot 2
Quick Park Quick Shuttle – Lot 3
Quick Park Quick Shuttle – Lot 4
|Covered, Uncovered||0.9 mi|
See parking operators and the best deals with this complete Tucson airport parking resource*
*Save an extra $5 on your reservation with coupon code HELPER5 if you choose this option!
Hotels near Tucson airport that have free parking specials may be an excellent choice for you
- Might very well be less expensive than economy Tucson airport parking when you factor in the duration of your trip
- Is helpful for travelers who need an overnight stay on the beginning or end of their trip, or those that have a flight first thing in the morning
- Can pre-book a parking spot in advance (as opposed to the majority of on-site Tucson airport parking facilities)
- Can pick from a variety of Tucson hotels who agree to give you their best rate
- Simply get on a shuttle that will get you right to the airport terminals free of charge
- Monitored for protection
- If a reservation is terminated, your money is refunded
|Hotel||Free Parking||Distance To TUS|
Hotel Tucson City Center
Use this website to easily check hotels with parking promotions in Tucson**
**Get a 15% discount on your deposit by using our coupon code HELPER15 at checkout!
Dig into an alternative to airport car parking – a TUS airport shuttle service
- You'll be able to keep your own vehicle out of the elements, safe and sound at home
- Relief knowing your transfer plans are reserved in advance
- Baggage help
- You can select a precise time to be dropped off/picked up right at your airport terminal
- Compared to a taxi or other ride-hailing option, you'll be aware ahead of time exactly how much you'll pay
- Not worrying about relying on family members and friends to help you get to the airport terminal or pick you up
- Certified driver operators who've been safety trained in addition to background checked
- One-way, roundtrip and multi-leg alternatives
- No price rates boosts on short notice
Compare TUS airport shuttle rates here***
***Get a 5% discount on your booking when you use our coupon APH5 at checkout!
Groupon could be a source of Tucson airport parking coupons or transfers
- Discount prices frequently can save you 50% or more (usually on off site parking vendors)
- Other Tucson airport transport providers use Groupon such as limo and shuttle options
- Keep in mind what you want to do when you arrive at your destination and look for savings there. For example music events, sports entertainment, health spas, places to eat and/or area guided tours
- Availability of special parking promotions will vary seasonally
Browse through Groupon parking bargains for Tucson by clicking here
Nearby airport parking and/or transportation offers tend to vary, but don't forget to consider deals at your destination!
Employ this rental car technique to eliminate TUS airport parking fees
- Review a comparison car rental site to hunt for the cheapest prices from a pickup facility in your neighborhood to the airport.
- Reserve a rental car in your hometown, drive it to your airport and return it to the onsite rental car agency prior to your flight. When you come back from your trip, perform the same process in reverse.
- Erases the issue of securing overnight Tucson airport parking
- No need to be anxious about the security of your personal automobile in one of the remote lots
- If you live a good distance from your airport or you will be on a trip an extended period of time, this approach could work particularly good for lowering your costs. Plus, there's no wear and tear on your vehicle.
- A credit card isn't necessary to pre-book a rental vehicle
- If your trip plans change, it's painless to cancel your reservations
Check on a quick rental car quote to and from TUS using this link
Preferred rental car agencies often have good 1-way special offers. A few minutes is all you need to make sure!
Frequent questions about Tucson airport
Where's Tucson airport located?
The Tucson airport address is 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756.
How can I call the Tucson airport?
The TUS airport business phone number is (520) 573-8100. The dedicated phone number for questions about onsite Tucson airport parking is (520) 573-4710.
What is the official code for the Tucson airport?
The official website for Tucson International Airport is the best place to see the current TUS parking rates for overnight/extended and short-term parking.
|Parking Lots||Parking Type||Daily Rate|
|Partially Covered||$10 max|
|Covered, Indoor||$10 max|
|Uncovered Lot||$4.50 max|
Economy Covered Parking
There are multiple EasyPay stations that allow you to pay for parking with a credit or debit card, but also accept cash. Other available parking includes: A cell phone parking/waiting lot (free to use but you must remain with your car).
To avoid getting to the airport, wandering around and around (hectic!) only to figure out the economy parking lots are full, you can check the airport website to verify the real-time status for its parking areas. You can't reserve online, but you will be able to see the percent of parking spaces available at that time for each lot. That way you won't get stuck with your flight time growing closer and having no other option except to use one of the parking lots closer to the terminals that comes with a less affordable daily cost.
Any type of (TUS) Tucson airport parking coupons to use?
Explore our Top Travel Deals page for most current coupon codes for TUS off site lots and Tucson hotels that have free parking packages, together with deals for other trip necessities like plane tickets, car rentals and more.
How can I find a terminal map for the Tucson airport?
Use this link – TUS terminal map – to go to the map that details the Tucson airport.
What's the quickest way to drive to Tucson International Airport?
Planning directions to TUS on your cell phone well before departing is the best way to ensure an easy drive to the airport. Start at this Google map link, that already has the airport address populated. You then view “directions” from the left side and put in where you'll be driving from. Google will choose the quickest way to get to the airport, making an allowance for traffic troubles and other things.
TUS Airport Report
Approximately three million passengers utilize Tucson International Airport (TUS) each year, taking advantage of 60 daily departures to 18 destinations (nonstop) across the U.S. In addition, there are one-stop connections to over 350 global destinations.
You’ll find TUS (also referred to as TIA) in south Tucson about 8 miles from the city center and the University of Arizona. It can be accessed from the north and east from Interstate 10 and from the south and west via Interstate 19.
There are three runways at Tucson International Airport, which features one terminal with two concourses (A and B). Top passenger destinations include Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Denver and Phoenix (Sky Harbor). Top airlines that service TUS are Southwest, American and SkyWest.
Tucson airport services include free wireless internet, charging stations, computer work stations, banking and business services and meeting rooms.
If you’re active or retired military (or a dependent) take advantage of the amenities offered at the airport’s military lounge, which is open 24/7 near the baggage claim area. Enjoy snacks, beverages, TVs, movies and comfortable seating while you wait for flights or ground transportation.
You’ll find limited dining opportunities – primarily of the “grab-and-go” variety – on both concourses. Plans are in the works to expand the food options at TUS, though, so be sure to check with the official airport website for updates.
Likewise, the options for shopping are a bit scarce but include Gates Pass by Hudson on Concourse A, as well as Ink by Hudson and Fort Lowell by Hudson on Concourse B.
An extensive collection of original art by local artists can be enjoyed inside and outside the Tucson airport. There is a permanent collection, as well as five galleries where the exhibits change. Download a guide and map if you have time to check out these beautiful works of art.
Additional travel information from the Tucson local area
- Tucson has lots of great things to do all year round
- 10 day weather prediction for Tucson airport area
- Get traffic guide for Tucson airport area
Need help determining which Tucson airport parking method will work for you?
Our thorough Airport Parking 101 blog posts can be found here to help you decide which airport parking option makes the most sense. Written in a manner that's easy-to-comprehend, these articles look at the key pros of every frugal travel strategy we showcase. Find out how simple it can be to save cash on airport parking each time you fly!
- Read up on the reasons why it's practical to book with an off-site airport parking lot
- Read why your top alternative to leaving your car on-site at the airport can be hotel free parking offers
- Eliminate parking at the airport by going with an airport car company as an alternative
- We detail how Groupon airport parking coupons can save you a good bit of money
- Great advantages of going with two one-way rental cars to eliminate the need for parking at the airport facilities